Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PLACING MONSTER 2.2.3 New Maps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys first i want to thanks for busman for his new maps in release section i already use his new files my question is how can i place monster and safezone any brieft ideas i search for tutorial section i found in 2.2.3.2 no results in 2.2.3
KOhnlKo - PLACING MONSTER 2.2.3 New Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im having problem adding a monster anyone can tell this error
5r00Zj8 - PLACING MONSTER 2.2.3 New Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

fix it thread close thanks
thaanks again to busman for his tutorial

4e4wvO2 - PLACING MONSTER 2.2.3 New Maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this error related to size of the dat file? I'm having issue like this when trying to add new respawn at elf land can u help me sir? I already double checked the XYZ at .spt and used cutter to remove extra bytes(or bits) on dat files [Block].dat and coram40.dat but I still got error... tnks in advance

Upvote 0
Reaction score
is this error related to size of the dat file? I'm having issue like this when trying to add new respawn at elf land can u help me sir? I already double checked the XYZ at .spt and used cutter to remove extra bytes(or bits) on dat files [Block].dat and coram40.dat but I still got error... tnks in advance

Just read what the error says and it should tell you where the problem at.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you were working on 2.2.3? did you add a new map slot? or just replaced existing ones?

Upvote 0
Back