• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Race Transfer Items

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did saw a potion in other servers that changes your items to other race. its like converting your cora items to other race if you change race in a same account. Was this available on 2.2.3.2 only?

Reaction score
I did saw a potion in other servers that changes your items to other race. its like converting your cora items to other race if you change race in a same account. Was this available on 2.2.3.2 only?
i think this one available in all version,
some people use cheat engine to change your race, and use bank to transfer your item to another race...
i've tested it myself,
sadly, so far i tested, i could only fixed it using module,
perhaps you could just disabled bank swap :/
because this cheat require the owner of the item to swap item with another item (mean if it's just put or take without swap, that cheat probably won't work)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I had no problems of guys using cheat engine though coz they cant use cheat engine in my gameguard. actually i wanted to have that potion. i have been searching it in the potion area on the files both server files and client file but cant see a Item Transfer Potion in version 2.2.3.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I had no problems of guys using cheat engine though coz they cant use cheat engine in my gameguard. actually i wanted to have that potion. i have been searching it in the potion area on the files both server files and client file but cant see a Item Transfer Potion in version 2.2.3.
wow, really?
that kind of potion is surely using module,
i doubt there's standart potion like that in RF

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I feared you would say that. I guess it was a module with Game CP. Coz i never saw that in other servers. Well I guess this there can be closed now. Thanks Likertuban

Upvote 0
Back