Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Edit Server side and Client side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been looking a tutorial where I can edit the GLOWS of certain ITEM(Weapon) when you upgrade it +1 to +7 that increase the strength of the glow when every time you upgrade it...

And how to put action every successful upgrade and a message and if you successfully upgrade it to +5 to +7 you can see the message to all other players...

I was also looking on how to add ITEMS on NPC or add NPC itself on a certain map...

I've been looking this tutorial, searching to google but no luck of finding it... HOPE Someone will help me...

I use RF Kaswynn Giga 4 Ep 2 server and client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been looking a tutorial where I can edit the GLOWS of certain ITEM(Weapon) when you upgrade it +1 to +7 that increase the strength of the glow when every time you upgrade it...

And how to put action every successful upgrade and a message and if you successfully upgrade it to +5 to +7 you can see the message to all other players...

I was also looking on how to add ITEMS on NPC or add NPC itself on a certain map...

I've been looking this tutorial, searching to google but no luck of finding it... HOPE Someone will help me...

I use RF Kaswynn Giga 4 Ep 2 server and client

Yes Brother Marjune There been already Guides For all your questions in here , you just have to search

sure i can give you your answers too by short

If you need to see the +1 - +7 Glow difference you can check

PatternList.txt File Inside Chef Folder
Which contains Patter Linked with Effect Number as listed on
EffectFileList.txt and Inside there its listed with the Effect of the items , and that code is Again Written to the
ItemEffectList.txt in where the item meshcode ( can be found on item.edf ) been linked

those files mainly need to check if you need change glows form one to other weapon
For making own glows you can check guide here in RZ

I really dont know about message , i think i will check it and update soon

Adding Items , you need to edit Storelist.dat ( Server side ) and Store.edf (clientside) ( first convert to dat using edf-dat and edit using structures ) , Make the Client side and The Server side Same with the items you need and After edit change back store.dat to edf using dat - edf

Inorder to add npc to a map you need to go to Map Folder inside your Rf_Bin folder ( of zoneserver ) and edit the mapname.spt ( Example : Elan.spt , can be found inside the folder with respective name ) and add chords of the npc to be placed , Dont Forget Edit the NPC code inside store.edf and storelist .dat to the new map location

For More Info , Check Tutorial Section ...
Thanks Brother !:):

Upvote 0
Back