Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Magazines

Reaction score
Found these moving stuff around this past weekend. They were published back when CodeMasters released the game for the first time to the US as pay to play. One of my few gems I've kept from this game over the years. :thumbup1:

Figured I'd share them here since this was back when RF was at its greatest. Most people here probably don't even know they exist.

5T3wbEn - RF Magazines - RaGEZONE Forums

jcaJblz - RF Magazines - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much. RF went to poop after codemasters let it go. No one runs the game as well as they did, and that is a huge part of making RF work. I suppose hacking wasn't as popular back then either, although dupe methods did still exist.

Its a very largely community event driven game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice magazines. Have you thought about digitizing them into .pdfs? Would be really cool to get a chance to read them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Our MANY year Accompany rf online and NEVER in my country THIS Magazines

.pdfs? =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had that second one exactly like that but another language huehuehue its good to remember old good times

Reaction score
I don't currently have a way to scan them unfortunately. I'll see about going to my old house this weekend to find my printer/scanner. The one I currently have is just a printer.

I wasn't aware they printed these in other languages as well, but that is pretty awesome. I really miss the dedication CodeMasters had to this game.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
man i miss code masters pay to play to when u had to buy the disk in store i remember i went to frys electronics bought the game and started playing sighs can we turn back time?

Reaction score
man i miss code masters pay to play to when u had to buy the disk in store i remember i went to frys electronics bought the game and started playing sighs can we turn back time?

These? :)

I have 7 of then packed up somewhere. All of them still have the CD and booklets. Used this to get the old giga3/4 client from.

7y5wt - RF Magazines - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i used to have 3 mags myself also i had the disk of giga3 awhile back back when rf was pay to play i remember buying the disk in stores i believe it was first month was free u had this key code u got with the disk and it gave 30 days free after that it was like $7 a month to play i miss those old days of codemasters i cryed when they shut down after that i went to play 2moons currently known as dekaron then i came to the private server scene. but those are true treasures ron i wish i still had mine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread so just saying, I still have all my old RF stuff like the game box W/cd and I used to have one of the mags that Ron was showing the one on the right no idea where that's at

Back