Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Online - General Information [Read before posting]

Reaction score
XfGAvuw - RF Online - General Information [Read before posting] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, everyone!

MentaL has finally given me the opportunity to return here as a moderator. I'm happy to be back and look forward to contributing more to this section in the near future. While there is still a lot of good information here, things have become rather unorganized. Most of the popular releases contain dead links and the general/support section is very cluttered with useless content. Over the next few days I'll be working towards getting everything reorganized and working with a few members to provide working download links to everything anyone will ever need.

You'll already notice a lot of the stickies are gone. Most of them were now redundant posts with notices that don't really apply anymore. I've already cleaned this out and will have all information you need, including rules, in this thread.

There has been a lot of talk regarding hacked files and users scamming other people here. If you come across any of this activity please send me a private message so we can discuss it further privately. You may also contact me via private message regarding any other concerns.

Feel free to reply here to discuss any current issues or address anything that needs to be changed. I'll to my best for you guys! <3

This thread will be updated regularly. It is your responsibility to check back often to stay updated with the latest changes.

RF Online Sub-Forums

The various sub-forums are here to keep everything organized. When posting, please be sure to always post in the correct section.

RF Online Home

• This is our 'home' section, or 'general' forum for RF (the section this thread is posted in). You may use this section to request support or to chat with other users.

RF Development

• You may post any new development or experimental ideas here. If you want to show off your work then you may do so, but please be sure to include how you did what you did or when it is expected to be released. This is not a "show-off" section.

RF Releases

• New content and other releases may be shared here. If you have something you want to share with other users, this is the place to do it.

RF Tutorials

• Guides and other useful documentation to help others run their server are made available here.

Rules & Code of Conduct

All of the RaGEZONE forum rules apply at all times. Please click here to review these rules if you are not aware of them.

This is an English only forum! Any user posting in other languages must provide a translation. If no translation is provided, your post will be deleted and you may be infracted.

When browsing this section of the forum, you are expected to be kind and helpful at all times. You are not allowed to go out of your way to insult any other member of this section, regardless of how right you think you may be. If there is an issue, please use the "
Ron - RF Online - General Information [Read before posting] - RaGEZONE Forums
Report Post" button located at the bottom-left corner of any post. This icon will not be displayed if a post as already been repoted.

If you come across something that you like, or want to thank someone for their post, please use the like button instead of replying with a "thank you" post. The like button is here to show your support and/or thanfulness for a post as it helps keep threads on-topic and all information relevant, rather than having it filled with a lot of "thank you's".

Before making a new thread, please use the search function. There is likely already someone who has posted what you're looking for so always search before you post to prevent from making yourself look silly. When posting a new thread, be sure to always include as much information as possible regarding what you're looking for if you're requesting help on something. Also be sure to TAG your thread titles. Please see other threads for an example of how to do this.

Also, never reply to threads older than two weeks. Most of the time these threads will be locked, however if you come across an old thread that is unlocked please do not reply to it. Bumping old topics is highly frowned upon and will result in your post being deleted and a possible infraction. Check the dates!

This is not an advertisement section. If you want to share your server, please post a thread over in the private server advertising section.

Paid Services

While a few of us offer paid services (including myself), this is not the place to advertise it. Please keep all "for sale" threads out of here. If there is something you would like to sell, please use the merchant zone instead. Any posts with nothing but the intention of promoting paid services will be removed without warning with the poster infracted. If you post paid software here, you must also provide a "free edition" for the public.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back