Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

scammers are all around, be carefull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey, i just want to give you all a warning, "likertuban ragezone" is not my skype, and i'm not from "jakarta, indonesia"
it's DecodeFiles yuan, and also MSSound too he is him, be careful, it's not limited from those account, i'm sure he is going to create new account, more and more.

just be carefull with it,
they use moderator/ex moderator's name as skype to scam you guys,
he's also pretend to be wreckless, using a skype named wreckless,

i already know most of his move, but since i'm so tired of banning him, because there's still exist some stupid people who send him money,
and also he's not only scamming people from RF Online now, this is not my business anymore,

if any of you guys from phillipina and want to help persue him to custody, please let me know...
there's already so much victim in here, and i personally believe this victim are willing to assist you to put him on jail (if this is possible in phillipina law) :):

this is my personal message, and has nothing to do with any moderator or higher staff :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
he also uses the skype name xempai_lang and henry lim.. now he is planing to involve Marnx to so be careful guys..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah he got scammed me too. now Yuan and my mates is finding him to shoot to kill. i know where his place. he is from Philippines,Vito Cruz Manila . he is playing in Meniski Grounds Computer Shop. Kill this cat.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
another person who is in leage with knightsec aka yuan his name is chris caca. man scammers keep on growing.

likertuban - scammers are all around, be carefull - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well this is a post about yuan and people need to know updated info on it. so yes maybe u dont care but others do.

Reaction score
well this is a post about yuan and people need to know updated info on it. so yes maybe u dont care but others do.

Lol It depends on them, Try to think if Yuan will make a Multiple accounts. Do you think you can know him ? Not Right ?.. It Depends on People on how they manage their Moneys and Their Selves. If i were them. Better to Learn by their self, Than Hiring a Dev to make a Own Server.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i agree completely but still some dont and its better to know updated knews about his actions and team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back