Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Set item dropable

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'll be short. i need to make BBBL dropable.

I know i should check item.edf, amuletitem.edf, NDitemedf and so on, but my problem is another one:

I found the string about BBBL, but its all in russian or in cyrilic character and i cannot find what to edit. can anyone help? Thanks

I already tried to change all the "0" to "1", but nothing changes.

I also found this in NDitem.edf client side

And this in item.edf in client side

the problem with this is that i can't find the BBBL in these items.

But none of these seem to be helpful. I guess the only one is the amuletitem.dat on server side, but is all in russian. Any tips?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use other strs like NovaNakal strs or translate it, open your strs with notepad++
I prefer using bing translator.

nb : install second language to Russian type in your computer, restart

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

Client side/item.edf

I changed all the "0" in the column "ground" in every items in the list into "1"

Something changed. When i try to drop the BBBL i don't get the message "Item can't be dropped on the ground". Maybe i have to change something more? Maybe i should modify something in zoneserver with hex editor?

Does anybody know what should i do? Thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

Client side/item.edf

I changed all the "0" in the column "ground" in every items in the list into "1"

Something changed. When i try to drop the BBBL i don't get the message "Item can't be dropped on the ground". Maybe i have to change something more? Maybe i should modify something in zoneserver with hex editor?

Does anybody know what should i do? Thanks

dont forget to set 1 dropable column in server, amulet.dat and ring.dat too

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is the problem, in server side is all in russian and the colum are not allined with the corresponding value. Its all messed up. Thanks.for your help, i'll try in someway, but pls let me know if you have tips. Thank you

Upvote 0
Reaction score
1. RF is coming from korean, all language is basically korean, not russian...
2. have you ever ever ever ever check itemlooting.dat or know what is that thing used for?
3. if the answer of 2nd question is no, go search it.
4. if the answer of 2nd question is yes, you should already know how to create your own strs right? there's a tutorial here, it's your own fault if you use available strs and it didn't match your files, dont blame the strs, blame yourself for not creating one for yourself

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmh yes i know itemlooting because i changed then item drop from some mons, but how this would help me creating my own strs? Yes anyway would be great if i could create my strs

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

i solved guys, its a bit complicated to explain so, if someone have the same problem, leave a msg here and i'll help.

in few words, client side item.edf and server side amuletitem.dat must match.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back