Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to start header for client side strs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having problems matching server files to client side because I wasn't able to create good strs to match my server files. I searched but fail to find client side strs. If there's many and free here I might missed or not anymore available. I'm almost tired and about to give up and this is my last resort. Beg all of you to share it with me. I'm a fresh starter in developing RF Online, I hope I might get help from any of the great goros here. I tried not to ask cause I wanted to learn it all by myself, but asking a helping hand might not be that bad, I hope so. Thanks for those who would help me on this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is suppose to be a forum where people ask for help when they cannot find the solution on their own. If you are tired to give help and reply as you should (if you realy know how to solve people problems) then you should quit doing these kind of post only to increase your post numbers.

Is realy frustrating to recive a reply like that when you already searched and searched on your own and did find nothin.

My post is not direct to Marnkx, but to all those who reply like that. Especially in the last weeks, the "use of search" reply or things like that became a sinonym of "i know the solution but i wont tell"

Hell, if you know the solution for real, then just HELP

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is suppose to be a forum where people ask for help when they cannot find the solution on their own. If you are tired to give help and reply as you should (if you realy know how to solve people problems) then you should quit doing these kind of post only to increase your post numbers.

Is realy frustrating to recive a reply like that when you already searched and searched on your own and did find nothin.

My post is not direct to @Marnkx, but to all those who reply like that. Especially in the last weeks, the "use of search" reply or things like that became a sinonym of "i know the solution but i wont tell"

Hell, if you know the solution for real, then just HELP
there's already a lot, 010 editor template, corfokit, structorian, template, that is why i can't really blame people who comment "use of search"
that is why there's a rules "USERS WHO CHOOSE NOT TO SEARCH IN FAVOUR OF BEING LAZY WILL BE INFRACTED, NO EXEMPTIONS. ​You have been warned. a guide to search."

people usually jump to 3rd option instead...
this is now closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back