Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Storelist Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys im newbie here, stil learning about how to edit NPC this is my issue , i had to edit npc storelist (link button 1 and 13 ) and npc store.edf(client) and look at picture still no trade/sell and binding button how to clear that button and change to trade/sell and binding button ?i have to changed it and save replace to server side zone once mroe thank you very much to give a chance to ask this question (got stuck -_- )

-----update----

Guys i have some problem with storelist and store before i fixed the problem about how to make item in npc (fixed)but when i put item like armor palmas +7 with 7 slots . when i buy and i relog , there's something weird with that, like the talic is empty at my armor so its back to +0 with 7 slots how to fix that ?i already search with keyword npc bla bla bla , and i found how to fix it , but when i try like likerturban said to change u32 -> x32 . i already changed it . but stil same with before +0 with 7 slots your answer very usefull here :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must change the button in client and server side ...for make item +7 you must put the $70000000 (+7 igno) in client and server side too

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg in storelist right ? and store ? if yes i was changed it before .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ever change it?
Please can you answer my question according to my picture that i shared (below)(storelist.dat)1. do i did something mistake with m_nStoreTrade ? (look at my picture)-> if wrong what should i fill ?2. Do i did a mistake with put the same code on m_nItemUpCode ? (look at my picture)->if wrong , what code should i put to m_nItemUpCode ? im confused here so i put the same codes without understand what codes is that. 3. is in storelist.dat i only fill a part in m_nStoreTrade,m_nStoreListcount,m_nPriceSet,m_nItemUpCode,m_strItemlist ? question for (store.dat)1. do is did a mistake when i fill a) DWORD b) --2-- c) --1-- d) ----- e) DWORD; f) i convert the item codes from tool so i get the $blablablabla g) DWORD(a part to fill +7 with 7 slots) h) beside of DWORD ^(g)2. and do i missed something or what ? tell me ?i put a picture if you want to see my problem there .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back