Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Long time no see

Reaction score
Looking to reconnect with the RF development community. Add me on skype if you know me or have worked with me in the past, I'd love to get in touch with everyone again. I have some interesting projects upcoming that I'd like to get more people involved in.

Send me a PM with your skype and I'll add you. Looking forward to reconnecting with anyone who may still be around after all these years.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't mean to be harsh,

but if you really plan it, why wouldn't make a development thread in the proper section "development section" (it's quite hard for me as moderator to manage the thread), no?

instead of "contact me on skype, etc"? with a proper project plan, invite people to join, with a real progress on github, bitbucket, etc?
I'm just so sad to see such a thing ended up like before with nothing except releasing sound files and just be gone? if there's a real progress, everyone can see, and even if it ended up like before, people could decide to continue on their own rather than completely vanished.
and if you plan to develop 2.1.6, i would suggest not to bother with it,
it have a lot lot lot of bug and every single thing could crash from item, which mostly has been fixed in 223 and above, who knows what might slip if you check one by one?
unless you have much time to check on every single thing :D:
goodluck anyway

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ladies please... shake hands now (exchange files) and be happy -_- Ron I would like to add you and learn as much as possible with ya coz Imma fan of yours makegik busman nova ammander mrsrs18 woody Likertuba fedor viktor and few more HARDCORE ragezoners I dont recall atm.. I did NOT made aki kind of programing course etc But I know who things work in rf a lil bit.. Willing to help add me skype canabis_cup if you need one more head and another pair of hands I love the game and work with any of ya oldschool REAL devs would make me proud of myself and keeping the game alive with new projects will also make me very happy -_- Reggards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so far, im the one making lots of new armors on rf. so if you needed me just hit me up. pretty much figured it all on how and avoid errors.

Reaction score
Ladies please... shake hands now (exchange files) and be happy -_- Ron I would like to add you and learn as much as possible with ya coz Imma fan of yours makegik busman nova ammander mrsrs18 woody Likertuba fedor viktor and few more HARDCORE ragezoners I dont recall atm.. I did NOT made aki kind of programing course etc But I know who things work in rf a lil bit.. Willing to help add me skype canabis_cup if you need one more head and another pair of hands I love the game and work with any of ya oldschool REAL devs would make me proud of myself and keeping the game alive with new projects will also make me very happy -_- Reggards

No worries, we'll have plenty of learning resources soon. :)

so far, im the one making lots of new armors on rf. so if you needed me just hit me up. pretty much figured it all on how and avoid errors.

We'll chat soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
though i will not work for free.
I also figured out how to pretty much make the textures encrypted. that means cant be edited. so when i make armors i place tags on the textures like server names and stuff. anyone can rip your work but now they can copy it but cant change it.

Reactions: Ron
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
iv already fixed the client crash problem something to do with textures location. its all well now.

Back