Long time no see

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

cool Long time no see

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Looking to reconnect with the RF development community. Add me on skype if you know me or have worked with me in the past, I'd love to get in touch with everyone again. I have some interesting projects upcoming that I'd like to get more people involved in.

Send me a PM with your skype and I'll add you. Looking forward to reconnecting with anyone who may still be around after all these years.
    Last edited by Ron; 21-07-17 at 04:50 PM.
    RF-Dev Team

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,183Posts

Re: Long time no see

I didn't mean to be harsh,

but if you really plan it, why wouldn't make a development thread in the proper section "development section" (it's quite hard for me as moderator to manage the thread), no?

instead of "contact me on skype, etc"? with a proper project plan, invite people to join, with a real progress on github, bitbucket, etc?
    I'm just so sad to see such a thing ended up like before with nothing except releasing sound files and just be gone? if there's a real progress, everyone can see, and even if it ended up like before, people could decide to continue on their own rather than completely vanished.
    and if you plan to develop 2.1.6, i would suggest not to bother with it,
    it have a lot lot lot of bug and every single thing could crash from item, which mostly has been fixed in 223 and above, who knows what might slip if you check one by one?
    unless you have much time to check on every single thing
    goodluck anyway
    sebelum dapet team noob T_T

Orang kok kayak kentut, datang2 bau abis itu ilang

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Just leave the deving to the real devs. Irrelevant comments aren't needed. I'd expect more from a forum mod.

Its not in the development section because this isn't a development thread?... not sure what you're getting at.

I can reach out to people in the community if I want to. You aren't the community police, so hop on out of my thread if you just want to be a dick. Appreciate it.
    RF-Dev Team

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    80Posts

Ladies please... shake hands now (exchange files) and be happy -_- Ron I would like to add you and learn as much as possible with ya coz Imma fan of yours makegik busman nova ammander mrsrs18 woody Likertuba fedor viktor and few more HARDCORE ragezoners I dont recall atm.. I did NOT made aki kind of programing course etc But I know who things work in rf a lil bit.. Willing to help add me skype canabis_cup if you need one more head and another pair of hands I love the game and work with any of ya oldschool REAL devs would make me proud of myself and keeping the game alive with new projects will also make me very happy -_- Reggards

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    35Posts

so far, im the one making lots of new armors on rf. so if you needed me just hit me up. pretty much figured it all on how and avoid errors.

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Quote Originally Posted by xclan View Post
    Ladies please... shake hands now (exchange files) and be happy -_- Ron I would like to add you and learn as much as possible with ya coz Imma fan of yours makegik busman nova ammander mrsrs18 woody Likertuba fedor viktor and few more HARDCORE ragezoners I dont recall atm.. I did NOT made aki kind of programing course etc But I know who things work in rf a lil bit.. Willing to help add me skype canabis_cup if you need one more head and another pair of hands I love the game and work with any of ya oldschool REAL devs would make me proud of myself and keeping the game alive with new projects will also make me very happy -_- Reggards
    No worries, we'll have plenty of learning resources soon. :)

Quote Originally Posted by lizza View Post
    so far, im the one making lots of new armors on rf. so if you needed me just hit me up. pretty much figured it all on how and avoid errors.
    We'll chat soon.
    RF-Dev Team

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    35Posts

though i will not work for free.
    I also figured out how to pretty much make the textures encrypted. that means cant be edited. so when i make armors i place tags on the textures like server names and stuff. anyone can rip your work but now they can copy it but cant change it.

MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    42Posts

The best way is to modify the client's resources to read, do two encryption of resources

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    35Posts

iv already fixed the client crash problem something to do with textures location. its all well now.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    CaliforniaLocation
    271Posts

I'm still around Ron, still have my server hardware etc.. maybe we can connect up on a TS3

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    I'm still around Ron, still have my server hardware etc.. maybe we can connect up on a TS3
    Hell yeah, I'm down. I sent you a PM with my skype.
    RF-Dev Team

True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    CaliforniaLocation
    271Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Hell yeah, I'm down. I sent you a PM with my skype.
    Sorry Ron got tied up I replied

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

Did y'all ever do anything ? Just curious

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
    Did y'all ever do anything ? Just curious
    I guess you haven't seen the site yet. =)

Yes, we have a lot going on actually. We'll have more news on the site. Mods here don't like me linking back to my site so the news will be there.
    Last edited by Ron; 09-10-17 at 10:36 PM.
    RF-Dev Team

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

I'm well pm me or hit me up on FB

Advertisement