Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About VMWARE player

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have installed server 2.2.3 on vmware player. Vmware player using my computers router ip like 192.168.1.x . I have outside static ip too its like 213.xxx.xxx.xxx . I have installed server on this ip. In world info and other ini files there is that outside ip. Ports opened :
emrecanful - About VMWARE player - RaGEZONE Forums

Question 1 : When im starting AccountServer LoginServer ZoneServer they are starting normally... But LoginServer lagging sooo much is it ok or not. Why its lagging is it gonna be problem for players?

Question 2 : I cant connect to my own server from computer. On vmware player server working great (with LoginServer lag) but i cant connect to my server from my host computer. Im writing username password but ist just waiting 1-2 minutes and saying LoginFailure.... why ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh computer in vmware working with 8 gb ram and 2 processor cores. In host computer i have 16 gb ram 8 cores... (intel core i7) 2.6 ghz, sir

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hmm good chance the login server is lagging because it cant connect to account server common problem if u have ur ips set incorrectly doing this on vm is hard as hell as i have a internal network and external network if ur gonna use a vm i sugesst setting it to the nat ip so ur dealing with local host only once u get that working then move to external ips and also once u change ur ips to external u wont be able to connect on ur machine because your on a nat and will have alot of issues leaving the network only to just return so thats why u cant connect

Upvote 0
Back