Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WARNING to all private servers!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well i did tried making one for her but same. cant create new account. something about facebook. ragezone account creation actually takes info from facebook or forces you to to connect to facebook im not so sure why. well, at first as killer woody warned here that there were attacks her server was already attacked. first was the zone server were taken down. but i dont know how she managed to survive the take downs though. I never asked. next were their facebook page and their paypal accounts too were taken down. Imagine ccr would go that far.

Well she told me while back about removing any rf contents or names, just like killer woody suggested here. even on your website name and paypal accounts. So basically customizing everything. Thats how she managed it to survive for this long. Even her server doesnt even look like rf anymore. Its like RF online Sci-fi a combo of Gundams and Space suits. Even the Mau looks like a Bulky Gundam with Excessive guns and cannons. Lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
she basically broke the textures to the point it cant be opened but can still be used in game.
Whatever helps people sleep at night. Anybody that understands how rendering engines work still can get at them, imo "basically breaking" them is useless for any sort of protection.

Back