Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WARNING to all private servers!

Reaction score
As everyone knows, GameCampus sold their database to RedFox games, now RedFox is shutting down private server, if your server is popular you may be in a dangerous zone, they are attacking from everywhere, they are sending all the ''copyright thing'' to your web hosting and your dedicate server company, be careful you may be the next, if your server so popular RedFox may attack you and get down your server, i really dont know why are they doing this, if as far i know the RF files were leaked by them (CCR)?

I hope someone have a good answer to this, they are back to strike everyone.

Any moderator must explain this situation please, because theres not point to do a RF server if this going to happen.

Reaction score
you are new huh?
that is normal, and can happened to any private server, not limited to RF Online, even the other game such as infestation/war z, RAN, Lineage, Perfect World etc
there's no way CCR leak it, who the heck told you this in the first place?
someone leak it from CCR, you must be joking to say CCR release or leak it :lol:
just dont host on US :v
DMCA only work on there, not oversea if i remember correctly...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
has anyone been hit by this? i know RF-war.com has a us based server and they are up. would think they would be down if this was rly going on by rredfox

Reaction score
has anyone been hit by this? i know RF-war.com has a us based server and they are up. would think they would be down if this was rly going on by rredfox
i'm not so sure but my friend (community leader of a RF community) uploaded email from CCR, which saying his group is being deleted just because it use RF in it's name, so perhaps CCR think it was RF Private server group and not community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm thats possible. i guess ill need to get a new domain name. and go in and edit everything and get rid of "RF" tags and stuff to keep me out of the way for that stuff

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you think this normal, maybe i think not, ( but if you talk about the copyright it's different. )
as long as I play in the world of Novus as player
to start in 2010 until today
I never see them very actively to get rid of rf private server
what happen to them? hmm ...
or maybe 'redfox game' not interesting for player's rf online
i don't know yet haha
#just my estimate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
see here is the thing i know for a fact. looked into this because of WoW and Blizzard. if the current retail server being sun is say 2232 and thats all retail servers are running. (meaning no retail 223 servers.) then you can infact run a 223 server because its no longer being offered as a service. and you are protected by laws in the US. also if you change 25% of the game its no longer considered their work but your own so your protected if you have changed 25% of the game.

Reaction score
see here is the thing i know for a fact. looked into this because of WoW and Blizzard. if the current retail server being sun is say 2232 and thats all retail servers are running. (meaning no retail 223 servers.) then you can infact run a 223 server because its no longer being offered as a service. and you are protected by laws in the US. also if you change 25% of the game its no longer considered their work but your own so your protected if you have changed 25% of the game.

What do you mean? @_@ <3

Reaction score

This is so inaccurate , it gave me a headache even reading it.

You're wrong on every point.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is so inaccurate , it gave me a headache even reading it.

You're wrong on every point.
no im rly not. take WOW for instance if your running a server older than what current retail is you are fine. that is why you never see them being shut down. and its 100% true if you alter 25% of any game it is no longer considered their work"ccr" or w.e

Reaction score
no im rly not. take WOW for instance if your running a server older than what current retail is you are fine. that is why you never see them being shut down. and its 100% true if you alter 25% of any game it is no longer considered their work"ccr" or w.e

Again, you're wrong. Blizzard has and will continue to shut down private servers.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol i can confirm CCR is shutting down facebook groups however non of my 4 servers have gotten any type of shut down notice nore have any of the larger rf servers. i am also based in the US as well as my server and so far no email no shut down my server is still online but i can confirm they are attacking facebook groups with rf in the tag

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just calm. it is Normal. RF Private server population is greatly increased,
Now is the time for them to hunt you and shutdown yourr server with various reports of abuse and DMCA.

Like this ?....... :junglejane:
rapido15 - WARNING to all private servers! - RaGEZONE Forums

and this ?...... :eek:tt:
rapido15 - WARNING to all private servers! - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have a good answer to you guys why they were so active on taking down private servers. They were not like this before unless you do some ads on facebook.

Its because there is 1 particular server who went crazy making new armors that were so nice that it went around rf usa facebook group 2 month ago. that prompted them to attack that server very hard. but that server still running right now. That dev is the one who made that gundam armor i shared on released section. The real armor she made were more amazing than that of i shared. She wanted to share more but for some reason ragezone wont allow her to create an account. Those armors she made can be obtained in her server using donation but money goes directly to charity.

So the era when you can make changes to rf online like make new armors and weapons editing mesh and stuff is what threatens them the most. Because as of the moment they cant do it them selves. Private servers are taking a step ahead of them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no. whats amazing was yes you can get the mesh but all her armors are tagged with her server name. use it on your server and youd be advertising her server. and if your planning to remove the tag by editing the textures well i did but opening the textures using photoshop or any program it will return an corrupted file error. i dont have a server so i have no use for them but i asked her what she did and she said. she basically broke the textures to the point it cant be opened but can still be used in game.

Reaction score
no. whats amazing was yes you can get the mesh but all her armors are tagged with her server name. use it on your server and youd be advertising her server. and if your planning to remove the tag by editing the textures well i did but opening the textures using photoshop or any program it will return an corrupted file error. i dont have a server so i have no use for them but i asked her what she did and she said. she basically broke the textures to the point it cant be opened but can still be used in game.

well, since I'm not really into texture, let's leave it as is, but you could also make him/her an account instead if s/he failed.
beside it's out of topic, I'm little more curious on how your friend's server capable of standing against ccr sue/take down? that should related to this topic/warning

Back