Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    city of hellLocation
    218Posts

Re: WARNING to all private servers!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

i have a good answer to you guys why they were so active on taking down private servers. They were not like this before unless you do some ads on facebook.

Its because there is 1 particular server who went crazy making new armors that were so nice that it went around rf usa facebook group 2 month ago. that prompted them to attack that server very hard. but that server still running right now. That dev is the one who made that gundam armor i shared on released section. The real armor she made were more amazing than that of i shared. She wanted to share more but for some reason ragezone wont allow her to create an account. Those armors she made can be obtained in her server using donation but money goes directly to charity.

So the era when you can make changes to rf online like make new armors and weapons editing mesh and stuff is what threatens them the most. Because as of the moment they cant do it them selves. Private servers are taking a step ahead of them.

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,183Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jademaster View Post
    Those armors she made can be obtained in her server using donation but money goes directly to charity.
    can't you just take the mesh from their client? o.O
    sebelum dapet team noob T_T

Orang kok kayak kentut, datang2 bau abis itu ilang

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    city of hellLocation
    218Posts

no. whats amazing was yes you can get the mesh but all her armors are tagged with her server name. use it on your server and youd be advertising her server. and if your planning to remove the tag by editing the textures well i did but opening the textures using photoshop or any program it will return an corrupted file error. i dont have a server so i have no use for them but i asked her what she did and she said. she basically broke the textures to the point it cant be opened but can still be used in game.

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,183Posts

no. whats amazing was yes you can get the mesh but all her armors are tagged with her server name. use it on your server and youd be advertising her server. and if your planning to remove the tag by editing the textures well i did but opening the textures using photoshop or any program it will return an corrupted file error. i dont have a server so i have no use for them but i asked her what she did and she said. she basically broke the textures to the point it cant be opened but can still be used in game.
    well, since I'm not really into texture, let's leave it as is, but you could also make him/her an account instead if s/he failed.
    beside it's out of topic, I'm little more curious on how your friend's server capable of standing against ccr sue/take down? that should related to this topic/warning
    sebelum dapet team noob T_T

Orang kok kayak kentut, datang2 bau abis itu ilang

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    787Posts

If you guys are interested in hosting a RF server and doesnt want to deal with DMCA.
    Our network is open, we can protect you from any complains and ddos.
    Our network homepage is at Game Coast West, your best gaming network choice!
    And if you're interested, send me a pm.
    Looking for Custom Launcher for your Private Server?
    We create custom launchers for ANY Private Servers.
    Message us through Facebook or send us a message through Skype: qstarmacro@gmail.com

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    city of hellLocation
    218Posts

well i did tried making one for her but same. cant create new account. something about facebook. ragezone account creation actually takes info from facebook or forces you to to connect to facebook im not so sure why. well, at first as killer woody warned here that there were attacks her server was already attacked. first was the zone server were taken down. but i dont know how she managed to survive the take downs though. I never asked. next were their facebook page and their paypal accounts too were taken down. Imagine ccr would go that far.

Well she told me while back about removing any rf contents or names, just like killer woody suggested here. even on your website name and paypal accounts. So basically customizing everything. Thats how she managed it to survive for this long. Even her server doesnt even look like rf anymore. Its like RF online Sci-fi a combo of Gundams and Space suits. Even the Mau looks like a Bulky Gundam with Excessive guns and cannons. Lol.

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    29Posts

Can you give a link on this her server?

she basically broke the textures to the point it cant be opened but can still be used in game.
    Whatever helps people sleep at night. Anybody that understands how rendering engines work still can get at them, imo "basically breaking" them is useless for any sort of protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement