Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just wont work :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, Getting connect world db fail, I checked many posts about this problem but no matter what i try i can't seem to resolve it... at first I had account db failure but somehow changing the nation code to RU on the login.inis made the account/login work perfect, on the other hand the zone server is a no go as I get errors with any other code apart from nation code US. I'm using 223 bellato strikes back with Princerayz 223 db bak files

I've double check ODBC everything is fine, i followed the guide that asked for the following db accounts, "rf" (db login for .inis this login has full rights over all 3 databases) "rfrusaccount" and "rfrusworld" which have access over RF_User and RF_WORLD_NOVUS.

I'm using my local ipv4 address for the odbc (Should I add a port? ex; 192.2.2.100;8080?)

my rfacc.ini

Code:
[Options]DBSTR    = Provider=mssql;Data Source=BillCruxRF;User ID=rf; Password=rfpass;
ErrDBSTR = 
LogLevel = 2

Code:
08/14/16 20:03:47 Billing Agent Connectting Success >>08/14/16 20:03:49 Account Server Connectting Success >>
08/14/16 20:03:49 DBInit Begin >> name: RF_WORLD_NOVUS, ip: 192.168.1,***
08/14/16 20:03:55 DBInit Fail >>

I'm also using mssql 2014/win10 could this be the cause? As I've had kasswyn running on the same specs

Any help would be much appreciated UPDATE zone server no longer giving me errors, instead its not really doing anything need confirmation if this looks like its running and working fine or am i supposed to be seeing world open with ipaddress on the login server...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
turn of your firewall,and use 127.0.0.1 for all IP instead of LAN,you use LAN IP/192****but probably your firewall block that connection, make the zone can't connect to account server, etc

Tried with 127.0.0.1 in the .inis login/account worked but zone server said connect db failed, then i opened worldsystem.ini and made the ip like this "127.0.0.1,1433" and the zoneserver came up with no errors but im not sure if its working because account server dosent say world open when zone server loads

PICTURE BELOW;
Tell me, is this working or is there a problem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u have to edit the sql configuration to open tcp and i have a kasswyn server running its scheduled to launch soon

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tcp is enabled, ohh nice i couldnt get my kasswynn working wan... I was so close, launcher on other computer showed server online/online and could register but client had error upon loadup :( I must learn from you Universe!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ill give u a hint on wan its all in the launcher ;) must have ccr at the endof the name or something like that like Amazing-ccr.exe i found a way to exit that in the launcher but if u place -ccr.exe at the end u can get a launcher to work and ofc ugotta edit the ips in the laucher :p

oh an the auto updater web files arekinda a pain in the butt but i got them working to

Upvote 0
Back