Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

25 famous songs you heard but probably don't know the name

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score

most of my life's greatest questions were answered after watching this ! haha you can thank me later :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

most of my life's greatest questions were answered after watching this ! haha you can thank me later :)

Thank you so much!!! I just found out a video from someone that I was looking for but

couldn't remember the name and I finally find it. I've been searching for 2-3 years without

any results and I was able to find it with this video. Tyvm!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much!!! I just found out a video from someone that I was looking for but

couldn't remember the name and I finally find it. I've been searching for 2-3 years without

any results and I was able to find it with this video. Tyvm!

Oh I don't take any credits to this. The credits are for the person who uploaded the video :)

And I'm glad you were able to find the song. I've sent nearly 7 years searching for a song , song number 1 and 2. Finally I found it aswell haha

Reaction score
I take umbrage to song number 13 in this video.

Mr. Big did a cover of the original. Original was performed by Cat Stevens ( currently Yusuf Islam )

Mr. Big's cover was well received but most certainly did not stand out among the plethora of covers by other bands. In terms of popularity via charts, Mr. Big's cover did well, but not that well to justify being in this list.

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I take umbrage to song number 13 in this video.

Mr. Big did a cover of the original. Original was performed by Cat Stevens ( currently Yusuf Islam )

Mr. Big's cover was well received but most certainly did not stand out among the plethora of covers by other bands. In terms of popularity via charts, Mr. Big's cover did well, but not that well to justify being in this list.

I'm not a fan of covers myself. Thanks for pointing that out o_o

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The first song played I used to love, Thank you man the nostalgia oh wow

here's an edited version , just makes me wanna dance

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your sharing, half of them my ex and me used to love together, we play all day when we walk, we cook, even we sleep. Now my memory is only save for my own

Back