Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A$AP Nast - Trillmatic ft. Method Man

Reaction score
Do you like Rocky? He's the most successful one out of the mob, and even then, I love his stuff. Ferg is also a favorite. If you're only posting for Method, might as well post some old Wu haha!

rocky is aiight. some of his songs arent genuine. i forget which song it was on his last album, but he mentioned "suicide" in it like 5 times and it was supposed to be depressing, but it didnt sound like he actually meant anything in it at all.

favorite rapper from tha mob is probably nast at the moment, his flow is dirty.

Reaction score
rocky is aiight. some of his songs arent genuine. i forget which song it was on his last album, but he mentioned "suicide" in it like 5 times and it was supposed to be depressing, but it didnt sound like he actually meant anything in it at all.

favorite rapper from tha mob is probably nast at the moment, his flow is dirty.

I think that suicide song, "Phoenix", is more of a commentary on people bullying and scrutinizing those who are less fortunate or those that get bullied. He's mentioned famous people that get criticized such as Michael Jackson or Kurt Cobain; and the bullying and scrutinizing eventually led to their downfall. It's actually one of my favorite songs off that album.

Reaction score
I think that suicide song, "Phoenix", is more of a commentary on people bullying and scrutinizing those who are less fortunate or those that get bullied. He's mentioned famous people that get criticized such as Michael Jackson or Kurt Cobain; and the bullying and scrutinizing eventually led to their downfall. It's actually one of my favorite songs off that album.

i actually never thought of it that way. i just re-read the lyrics, you're right.
i pretty much don't like how he said "suicide" so many times and "wigga" back to back to back lolol but that's just me. it might be meaningful but it's kinda annoying imo

Back