Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My band [Melodic death] Check us out :)

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heya guys, we just recorded our first single and got a good positive feedback. :thumbup:

Check us out!

You can also hear us on youtube!

Tell me what ya think :)

Thank you :rolleyes:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of death metal, and I'm not going to lie, you didn't change my mind. But don't let me stop you from making music, it still takes just as much talent. :p Good work.

.. and the normal-looking guy is really funny. lol

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which one are you? The one with the black clothes and long hair?

@ontopic,This isn't my style but I guess it's ok?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe its good but i dont like t >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not bad ... i wish u the best for u and ur band :^)

Reaction score
Minneapolis has a pretty huge Metal scene. Not gunny lie, you guys sound like everyone out there.

Also, when the backup vocals sound better then your lead vocals, you have an issue.

Oh yeah, one last thing, the solo guitar around 3:00 is out of tune. So whoever recorded you guys is a dumb dumb for not catching that.

Sorry for crappen on ya like that man. I'm not saying you guys don't have potential, but if you wanna make it things are going to have to change. Or you'll just be another metal band gone nowhere.

You all look pretty young which is a good thing. Don't let all these negative comments bring you down. Instead take them and improve. That's the only way to make it in this industry. Make all the people talking poop look like butt holes. ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, some decent music in this section!
\m/
But you guys also have much to improve on, good luck!

Last edited:
Back