Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My band's first single =D

Reaction score
I'd like to hear what you guys think about it.

Any feedback is appreciated :D

For those that don't know, I'm with the long hair & green shirt on :)

P.S.
I uploaded the original WAV to SoundCloud for those who prefer the quality =]
Link:

Thanks again ^_^

EDIT by DaCheat
Beings Johnny is horrible at PR ... Support an Rz Legend and . on itunes. : )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh my duck it's Johnny....

Do me a favor and upload to Soundcloud.com Even at the 1080p setting YouTube still over compresses the poop out of uploaded files.

Also, who was the mix and mastering engineers?

Last edited:
Reactions: RsX
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This post is going to make me sound like a penis, but i am just trying to help. Take this from a youths (the source to bands popularity) oppinion. 3OH!3 was JUST like this, auto tune disco poop etc. They died down quick. A video is also a key to enjoynment into a song so if you put a better video up with more people, and don't seem so serious. Because the one guy just stands there and stares at the camera acting lol. Err and your song is put together weird in my head.. Don't take any of this seriously, I barley have ANY idea of what I am talking about. /herp out

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

*** edit ****
also, get more girls in there dancing ;D hehe

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

this is that 30h3 poop i always hear on the radio. Check em out.

Reaction score
I always appreciate blunt honesty :)

On that note, I would actually agree on the similarities between our track and 3OH!3's music.

We're just hoping that there's enough difference to get noticed =p

Reaction score
There is quite a difference between 3OH3, these guys actually have potential I thoroughly enjoyed the track and the moment you put out an EP you post that poop with a buy link on RZ and I'll be sure to buy it and hope it's stepped up the game even more so.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Personally, I find slower paced smoothing female auto-tuned vocal(Genki Rockets eg.) better then male, but I guess that's invalid here.
Other then that the tune is pretty decently catchy and I also like how your band's name is called 1UP :p.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not my type of music personally but don't take that as criticism.

Though I do agree with herp, a good video is a large portion of a song so work on that a bit, maybe get a female voice? (agreeing with nzrock)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not a lead voice though, i like the guy you have singing. Like she joins in every bit, and sings most of the chorus. Sorta like you did.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Nice, was very catchy. The clip looks professional but the singing is very autotuned. But overall, great work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is not too bad. Is this on iTunes or anything?

Edit:

The guy with the head phones doing the robot dance or something is hilarious. I think he really contributes to this video in a good way. I like it a lot.

@RsX:

You look kind of awkward at the beginning during the video, but you finish it well :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It was alright, reminds me more of Breathe Carolina than 3oh3

Back