Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beyonce's Self-Titled Album

Reaction score
While most of you probably don't listen to Beyonce, it's nothing short of a miracle that she kept her entire new album under wraps and didn't have any leaks. Beyond that, she created music videos for ALL her songs on the album. That's a goddamn accomplishment!

Here's a music video for one of my favorite songs off the new album:

So what do you guys think, for those who have heard parts of the album? I truly think it's quite amazing how she kept the whole thing a secret. What do you think of that type of strategy? I think it's an awesome way to sell records. Beyonce remains Queen.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A true talent. I bought it for my Mom for Christmas. Hell of an album.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Beyonce remains Queen.

This is very true. Not a big fan of her genre of music but she will go down in history as one of the greatest like MJ, Tupac and other legends of the likes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. She's all about Queen B. I revealed her talent indirectly through all the Jay-Z albums I have. So naturally she took a liking to the Bonnie & Clyde duet.

Back