Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bushido

Reaction score
hahaha he is german i know him for years. he is one of the biggest german rappers. He joined a big libanese family and they are involved into bad things and thats why there are many flame wars and also he has his own label which had some rappers under contract and one of them left some years ago and now they hate eachother. So yea now you know why so much flame :D

His older songs are really good cause he had a good songwriter but the new ones are not so good cause he changed his songwriter.

He also plays WoW for some years :D

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
@TriEdge

This is another one I like:

There is also kollegah, farid bang, shindy, fard, summer cem.. I think these are all of the german rapper I can remember from the top of my hread xd

please if u know, show me new ones =D

I think for kollegah, the best so far is bossaura track... he sounds like a machine gun lol tek tek tek... lol

Reaction score
there is also Kay One ( hes now a enemy of Bushido ) . Haftbefehl ( one of the biggest rappers now ) Celo & Abdi, Sido, SSIO, Fler, MoTrip, Eko Fresh ( a old legend ), Olexesh, Nimo, Baba Saad, Kurdo.

i think thats enough now. Some of them are newcomers but are already popular.

Staff member
Reaction score
lol, i dont know why you hate it...
for example this video:
they show himin the gym while using his cell phone... i mean, what the fck?? is this serious? you shoot a video about it? I mean, if they are making a video like this, I cant even imagine what they are singing about.... LOL. But despite I dont understand any words, it feels right to my ears...
weird...

but the best one so far is this:
thanks @TriEdge

Very bice song bro... veeeery nice. if you know any other like that one, let me know... the same rythm you know... but bossaura is very good too.. lol King & Killa farid bang and kollegah is nice too.

I once met one guy from Wiesbaden in real life and I asked him about kollegah, "he is not very smart.." that's exactly what he said lol... I dont know what he meant exactly...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey SheenBR

My favorite german rapper is SSIO

He has awsome texts
Sick beats
and every video and song has is own humor.

Check out the track: Nullkommaneun (starts at 2:35min)

or his latest song SIM Karte:

Tell me what you think about it. :)

Cheers,

Reaction score
U should check out Kollegah and Farid Bang.
He has awsome beats

Thats one of my fav song from Kollegah :KOLLEGAH - AKs im Wandschrank

Back