Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DJ Remix - Electro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I made this song last week in school using GarageBand.

My teacher said I made the best out of the whole class (only 6 people), but anyway, the project was to make something people would actually listen to.

I'd like to share it with you and get as much feedback as possible, if I should make a mixtape or not.

-Sean

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I made this song last week in school using GarageBand.

My teacher said I made the best out of the whole class (only 6 people), but anyway, the project was to make something people would actually listen to.

I'd like to share it with you and get as much feedback as possible, if I should make a mixtape or not.

-Sean

Sounds decent, I guess. I really like the beat aha.

Reaction score
I'd recommend experimenting with different sounds and such, but making a new one with the same beat would be ok :)
Alright. My second project was to create a news song (like for example). I finished that last week (it didn't get graded yet), but I'll release it next week.

My current project is to create a Halloween song (which the best of the class will be broadcasted on National TV). Hopefully I ace it and get it featured on the local news.

Reaction score
You have harmonies, melodies, and filler but no structure. What you currently have could go a lot of places, depending on what kind of force you want to be driving it. Trance, House, Dubstep, ect...

If you're serious, and want some high quality loops check out PrimeLoops.com very cheap, but very good. Can take your tracks to a whole new level.

Reaction score
You have harmonies, melodies, and filler but no structure. What you currently have could go a lot of places, depending on what kind of force you want to be driving it. Trance, House, Dubstep, ect...

If you're serious, and want some high quality loops check out PrimeLoops.com very cheap, but very good. Can take your tracks to a whole new level.
Thanks for the advice, but I use GarageBand at school, and they don't have Internet on those computers, plus they have GarageBand 2 & 3 (I made this on 3), and the current version out is 6. But it costs $15 per version. I've heard some of the previews of GarageBand 6 loops and they're indeed pretty sick. If I had a Mac, I would certainly buy GarageBand for at home use and make something better. :p

The closest program I found that looks almost identical to GarageBand but for PC is MixCraft 6.

Very nice keep on making the music ;)
Thank you, I'll post the edited version in a few hours (without the continuous beat)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
It's nice, but the song felt a bit repetitive, try moving into a different beat after a period of time in which you feel the original beat gets a bit old and boring, those songs that have a smooth beat going like your song, usually say something like 'Kick it', then go into a different style such as dubstep etc. Or instead of saying something just a sound that fits it then go into a nicer beat with some bass. Good work though. :):

Reaction score
It's nice, but the song felt a bit repetitive, try moving into a different beat after a period of time in which you feel the original beat gets a bit old and boring, those songs that have a smooth beat going like your song, usually say something like 'Kick it', then go into a different style such as dubstep etc. Or instead of saying something just a sound that fits it then go into a nicer beat with some bass. Good work though. :):
Thanks for the feedback, I'll upload the song without the continuous beat shortly. :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Really like the new edit, I just feel that when the lost connection kind of thing started at around 30 secs into the video, it lasted to the end which got a little boring for me, what would have been better is if half way through that lost connection phase, you put it back into the original tune, or a slightly twisted version. Nice work overall though.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
timing is wrong for the effects used its quite noticable atleast use them at the start of a bar lol
and the end part with that kinda farty beat is goes out of sync abit towards the end all in all not to bad just being honest and a mixer myself i much prefer vinyl any day bio :)

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice ban me for that comment sweet a 3 year old could do a better mix with his hands tied up behind his back <- u deserved that

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you but own_prox is right, it is out of time.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
see atleast another person can notice its not in sync i was only being honest useing my profession to help sean on and look how he repayed me with a ban jeez

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good luck with future music production its good for a first time :) you should do abit of dnb or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back