Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Downloading MP3's

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
What are people using to download MP3's these days?

I'm looking for single MP3's not entire albums.

It would be nice to search for artist / title.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Or

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Spotify is a streaming service, cant really download the music from it.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Butterfly

Well, streaming implies downloading but from what I understand the MP3s are encrypted and then decrypted inside a Themida VM. If you could get around that, well... yeah. I've also heard that their web interface makes ripping MP3s easy.

Reaction score
Well, streaming implies downloading but from what I understand the MP3s are encrypted and then decrypted inside a Themida VM. If you could get around that, well... yeah. I've also heard that their web interface makes ripping MP3s easy.

I saw somebody who made a extention for chrome to download spotify's music. Lol

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Butterfly

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you can find the music you're looking for through it's good for finding mainstream music but sometimes you may not get the results you wanted. They let you download the music in MP3 format. Or you could search for your favourite track on and download it from there, but I think you need to have an account to download files.

Something else you could do is download the 'DownloadHelper' addon for Firefox which lets you download videos off YouTube in either MP4 or FLV format, then you could use a program to convert all of your downloaded video files to MP3 or any other format you need. (A good program I use is )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I told you, youtube it's always good enough. But you can also try or any of for downloading multiple files fast

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Frostwire did the trick. After a few adjustments to avg it worked like a charm. Within no time I had every song I was looking for.

Back