Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Favorite "Core" bands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I didn't know how to title the thread because, as some of you may know, there's all kinds of subgenres of heavy music. Especially those ending with the term "core". However, my favorite heavy band has to be The Color Morale. I've been listening to these dudes for years now. And while they've changed their sound throughout the years, their love for their "support system" as they refer to us has never ceased even as they gain more exposure. They do whatever they can to reach out to their fans and write powerful, and meaningful music in my opinion. I've never met a band with the mild success they have enjoyed to be so humble and be awesome musicians at the same time. I have noticed that their music seems honest and took a lot to write because of the very nature of the subjects, but they pretty much always have positivity throughout the album or that's the general theme of the album anyways.

Back