Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Global Gathering 2005

Reaction score

30th of July 2005. Friday night through to sunday morning. Long Marston Airfeild Stratford. Who's going?

This is gona be one of the biggest dance events of the year. Me and a few friends were deciding weather or not to go to creamfeilds or this. Having seen the lineup for this i quickly convinced them all to go to this one :D. I have 3 other friends comming with me at the moment. Would be nice to meet a few other people there as well?

I'm gona be there on Saturday from 2pm - 6am. Mostly interested in the godskitchin stage coz the lineup there looks absolutly STUNNING! Am also gona walk over to the radio1 stage as Tiesto + judge jules + eric prydz + eddie halliwell are playing there :D.

Should be THE dance event of the year. I'm still on the hunt for an even better than when i went to N/ICE Gatecrasher in nottingham.

Obviously i expect the usual crap of people posting 'dance is crap' or 'dance music sucks' etcetc. Maybe before you post that kinda stuff you should concider the fact that other people DO like dance music? Doubt that will make any difference to those of you that are 12 years old and listen to britiny. Or are called Darkbahamut and feel the need to insult my tasts or anything i like from sheer whorishness and spite.

:thumbup:

iod

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Have you seen creamfields lineup? no way i'd pass up creamfields if i could go. I'm gonna be in the UK though in time for Global but probably won't have time to go :(

Reaction score
im gettng very tempted actually >.<.....

Might just got to creamfeilds instead. Would be just b4 i went to uni so would be a GREAT way of finishing off the summer and kicking off a new part of my life :)

Thing is im a tiesto freak so global gathering looks better entirly coz of him.... Saying that, i have seen + touched him live anyway. Meh will see.

Back