Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Used to be a Hardcore Gamer, now DJ. [Electro House / Chill Out Mixes WEEKLY]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there,

I've been a member of forumragezone for sometime (had to reopen an account,) playing a MMO called Silkroad Online, leading my own Community called ''Silkroad Experts'' , quitted gaming in late 2014.

What I'm doing now is trying to become a proper DJ as i'm kinda interested in EDM aka Electronic Dance Music.
I've been messing around with Dubstep since 2009, making up my own playlists on youtube, finding out I had some potential and my country lacks qualified DJs so i headed to a DJ Agency, bought a PIONEER SR controller and started working on mixing technics like 15 hours a day last 30 days as I will have my first party on 25th/December.

I finally show'd up with my very first mix, you can check it out on my website:

I would like to tell you about my incoming mix series. I will be uploading 2 kind of mixes under name ''Not Another House Mix'' including Electro House and one other called ''Not Another Chill Out Selection'' that will contain ''Chillstep'' & ''Chill Trap'' & ''Melodic Dubstep''.

Not Another House Mix #001 (21.12.2014)

Not Another Chill Out Selection #002 (31.12.2014)

If you're interested in, feel free to follow me on facebook,twitter,soundcloud,youtube or simply pin my website on your webbrowser.
You won't be disappointed, i promise. I believe I'm doing well as i'm sitting on a chair like 5 hours a day searching for songs all time.Links are given below.

Good vibes,
Fatih Esin aka Dubforvet aka Choco.

Back