Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hey, anyone got yahoo music unlimited?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i may get this service, i wanna get it cause it has well over 1 million songs and is essentially half the price of napster.

i just wanna know if it has alot of metal and is not focused completely on rap and crap like that.

i may get a 20gig jukebox with DRM support if it ends up being a nice download service

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
b1zn4tch said:
i may get this service, i wanna get it cause it has well over 1 million songs and is essentially half the price of napster.

i just wanna know if it has alot of metal and is not focused completely on rap and crap like that.

i may get a 20gig jukebox with DRM support if it ends up being a nice download service
If it has 1mil songs in it than most likely it will have any kind of music you want.
Also, I doubt Yahoo will give up on such a big market as the metal one.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i may get it or start to buy music again.

i discovered a codec called .FLAC it has changed the way i listned to music, i compared a .mp3 version of the new system song B.Y.O.B to the .FLAC and the .FLAC you could hear every ltitle detail as if you were listening to the cd itself.

Back