Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone into Hip-Hop?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kanye West, Nas, Notorious, Big L, The Wu Tang Clan, Eminem, 50 Cent, A$AP Ferg, Pusha T, Kendrick Lamar, Jay Z, Rakim, Dr Dre & Xzibit.

My favourite albums are probably: Ready to Die, Enter the 36 Chambers, The Marshall Mathers LP, Get Rich or Die Tryin', Illmatic & 2001

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Only listen to a few. They're so dope, you could overdose :/

I'm way into this guy. J Dilla was a Ducking legend, and I can't get over how awesome his music is. Most of his productions are instrumentals, but he was inducted into a Smithsonian exhibit for African-American History (dunno exact name) alongside Hendrix.

Not even bullshitting. Look at his Wikipedia page, it's amazing.

By the way, if you wanna hear the coolest hip-hop story ever, listen to this:

Reactions: PR0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't listen to much these days but the few that I still do include 360, Illy, Thundamentals, old-school Eminem, 50 Cent, Pez to name a few.

I enjoy it since it's mostly easy listening, lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eminem for international

Francis M. For my local. (Philippines)

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Rarely listen to the mainstream as I feel the art of rap has been lost and confused with gangster rap, ego, money, and btches.

- All local, all real, straight up free styles for the most part.

This has been my hip hop anthem lately:

Reaction score
It's always hard to choose favourite artists, because music is always changing and my interests change as well. But right now, my top 5 who've recently released content:

- Lloyd Banks
- Nipsey Hussle
- Young Jeezy
- 50 Cent
- T.I.

Overall, I feel like the East coast is doing better than the west right now

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It's always hard to choose favourite artists, because music is always changing and my interests change as well. But right now, my top 5 who've recently released content:

- Lloyd Banks
- Nipsey Hussle
- Young Jeezy
- 50 Cent
- T.I.

Overall, I feel like the East coast is doing better than the west right now

Had no idea these guys had new tracks, thanks. I hope they're decent.. I'm making a trip from the underground up for these ones haha #tmnt

I just listened to T.I.'S first two tracks of his new album.. sounds like a child was producing it imo.

Reaction score
Had no idea these guys had new tracks, thanks. I hope they're decent.. I'm making a trip from the underground up for these ones haha #tmnt

I just listened to T.I.'S first two tracks of his new album.. sounds like a child was producing it imo.

His new album, that came out last month was... Okay. I honestly put his name in there because he has been my favorite for a long time now, especially with his mixtapes. If anything, look into his previous album: Trouble Man

Also, Lloyd Banks is the main one you should be checking out. That man is so underrated, it's depressing...

Listen to his FNO mixtake here:

Listen from start to beginning, I guarantee you will be an instant fan.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
His new album, that came out last month was... Okay. I honestly put his name in there because he has been my favorite for a long time now, especially with his mixtapes. If anything, look into his previous album: Trouble Man

Also, Lloyd Banks is the main one you should be checking out. That man is so underrated, it's depressing...

Listen to his FNO mixtake here:

Listen from start to beginning, I guarantee you will be an instant fan.

Trouble man.. that's the T.I. I know. Good call.

If you want to listen to someone who's under-rated, listen to "I am somebody ft. Nas". Bliss n Eso are my undisputed favourite, and I think their skill is so high they're flyin' in the sky. Nas seems in the song he's just rappin' about the same old stuff everyone is, the block as if he never made it out and he wants to tell ppl how ballin' he is now. Still good, don't get me wrong but Bliss n Eso to me are new aged poets and have mastered the form.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sosa

Lol123456 - Anyone into Hip-Hop? - RaGEZONE Forums

Back