Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Justin Timberlake

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

So, what do you guys think about the return of our friend, JT? In the words of the great Donald Trump.. Justin Bieber, you're fired!

:junglejane:

Reaction score
I'm actually really happy he went back to music. Hate on the guy all you want, but he is one of the most talented artists out there. His voice control is nuts.

Not to mention him coming back means adding more tracks to the, "Sexy Time Mix."

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm actually really happy he went back to music. Hate on the guy all you want, but he is one of the most talented artists out there. His voice control is nuts.

Not to mention him coming back means adding more tracks to the, "Sexy Time Mix."

I do nothing but agree with you, Cheat. I think he's one of the more talented pop singers, without a doubt. I'm surprised he came back to music, and basically quit acting, but still.. I'm thankful nonetheless.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really good song! I'm also not some great fan of JT nor pop music, but sometimes it's good to listen to songs like this.
His "Cry me a river" was great!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Really good song! I'm also not some great fan of JT nor pop music, but sometimes it's good to listen to songs like this.
His "Cry me a river" was great!

I feel like Justin Timberlake is a better singer than he is an actor, and his return to music is a blessing. I agree though, "Cry Me a River" was a fantastic song by Justin Timberlake.. that's an old song though. It's been a while since I've listened to that.. worst part is; I've got it on my iPod. Now I feel as if I've killed my taste in modern music with the disgusting trash like Minaj.

Reaction score
I feel like Justin Timberlake is a better singer than he is an actor, and his return to music is a blessing. I agree though, "Cry Me a River" was a fantastic song by Justin Timberlake.. that's an old song though. It's been a while since I've listened to that.. worst part is; I've got it on my iPod. Now I feel as if I've killed my taste in modern music with the disgusting trash like Minaj.
i think is good on both :) but yea +1 on music !

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

ugh, don't even get me started on Minaj. She is just absolutely horrible.

Anyway, I like Justin Timberlake, as someone stated, his voice control is great. Did you see his performance on the Grammy's? I thought it was pretty good.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Not too keen on the song, but haven't heard his music in all fairness.
The one joopie posted (Mirrors) is decent and overall not that bad, but this type of music just isn't my style.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ugh, don't even get me started on Minaj. She is just absolutely horrible.

Anyway, I like Justin Timberlake, as someone stated, his voice control is great. Did you see his performance on the Grammy's? I thought it was pretty good.

He can hit notes that are just absurd, but absolute brilliance at the same time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Justin Timberlake has been in the music industry for a while. Now a days, you can become a rapper just by putting "wigga" in every single sentence. The whole feeling of music is gone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
talk about justin! I got hooked on his new music, the " suit and tie" . I think that was the title but you just gotta love it!

Back