Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Life of Pablo - Kanye West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone heard the new album? Absolutely firee, was pissed at when it got delayed because Chance wanted Waves but I'm so glad and it's worth the wait, got treated to extra tracks excluding a new version of Facts with a killer beat.

Top 3 songs for me would be :

1. FML
2. ULB
3. Famous

not that you can really order the songs into a list but it's literally such a good album, been on repeat for so long.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not a huge fan due to the image he represent him self as, more hyped about Futures new album 'Evol'... I do like the track famous thooo, on another note hes 53 million dollars in debt.

Reaction score
Not a huge fan due to the image he represent him self as, more hyped about Futures new album 'Evol'... I do like the track famous thooo, on another note hes 53 million dollars in debt.

You're judging a persons music because of how they represent themselves in the media? He apologised about the T Swift incident? Not sure what point you're trying to make though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kanye is extremely self confident and has always been that way. Future raps about drug abuse.
What is your point?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're judging a persons music because of how they represent themselves in the media? He apologised about the T Swift incident? Not sure what point you're trying to make though.

Well yeah he *apologized but for someone to do that is just low and apologizing doesn't fix it, he thinks he's the best, when he's clearly not. Don't even get me started on his girlfriend. LOL

Kanye is extremely self confident and has always been that way. Future raps about drug abuse.
What is your point?

What does Kayne rap about, do tell.

Reaction score
Well yeah he *apologized but for someone to do that is just low and apologizing doesn't fix it, he thinks he's the best, when he's clearly not. Don't even get me started on his girlfriend. LOL

Isn't it always better to have self confidence in yourself? If you're a musician and don't think your work is good then you might as well quit.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What does Kayne rap about, do tell.
His life, his struggles in fashion & music, the death of his mother, the break up of his long term relationship... The list is very large. What are you trying to get at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back