Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for amateur/beginning/advanced EDM Producers/Creators :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today I have a small well... request for all you people out there.

I've recently started my own label and me and a friend of mine are looking for people who are beginning or a bit more advanced with Electronic Dance Music and want their mixes to be shown.

The idea:
We have made the label and called it "Xarnex", we've made a YouTube channel + fixed the art already.
Me/my friend will be creating and producing songs but we want new upcoming artists to be able to show their work on our channel.

Requirements:
- Good Motivation (Why would you like to do it).
- You do NOT need experience, we can help you with programs and small tutorials to begin with.
- Any musical experience, this can be just listening A LOT to music or play an instrument.

How to join?

Well, there are 2 ways of joining.

Way 1:

Contact us and say you want to actually join the channel so make mixes every now and then and keep creating/uploading.

Way 2:

Send us your demo and we will make a nice audio spectrum/video with it and upload it (With your name ofcourse).

Then, send us the following information:

Name: (Real Life)
Location + Timezone (Where do you life and what time is it there
wamzor - Looking for amateur/beginning/advanced EDM Producers/Creators :) - RaGEZONE Forums
)
Which way of joining? (Way 1 or Way 2)
How can we contact you? (Mail, skype anything)
Musical experience (Optional)
Anything else to say(Optional)

Send this template filled out to:

- Gmail: kevinschiphof@gmail.com

Remember, everyone is welcome as long as you really want to at least try, we can help you if necessary
wamzor - Looking for amateur/beginning/advanced EDM Producers/Creators :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Good luck signing up and hope to be getting a lot of new people

Greetings, Kevin.

Back