Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

anyone here into melodic death metal?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
here are some examples of it:

God Forbid
Lamb Of God (border-line heavy/death)
In Flames
Shadows Fall (pre "The War Within")
At The Gates
Skyfire

there are many other badns out there.

its a great genre, those who love heavy metal and like in your face guitar riffs will love this style of music.

this music is not as raw as straight death metal, its catchy, something you can listen to on a drive home or to get you pumped up.

if you like bands such as:
Mudvayne
The Haunted
Slayer
and Pantera

you will feel right at home with this music.

go give it a shot

also a neat fact, The Haunted is a band made after At The Gates split up, with memebers from the old band, they are now mostly heavy metal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Flames is a Ducking Awsome Band one of my Favourites, Clay Man is an Awsome song.

If you want Cool Metal Genre listen to Folk Metal.:D
Its Crazy Favourite Folk Metal band would be ENSIFERUM.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
ive heard of folk metal before, im trying to not really download anything right now unless its in .flac format.

we should have like a .flac metal torrent site started up or something, its 5x the size of an mp3 but sounds the same as a cd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never heard of .Flac before...
But yeah if you ever get the Chance get some Stuff from ENSIFERUM.;)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I duno a singel group in there i only heard of them. :wolfwood: :eat_arrow :eat_arrow :eat_arrow :eat_arrow :wub2: :wub2:

Back