Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The music of today...

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The music of today has progressed REALLY MUCH.. It's just great, there is so much talent in the music of today!! Enjoy!!
/sarcasm

Talentless attention whores. That's literally all they are. And honestly, they're not even that hot. Take off all 500 layers of that makeup and I bet they look worse than an Elephant's idiot. Disgusting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah.. most of the music of today are just all about sex, cash, whores and something... music before is way too cool

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah.. most of the music of today are just all about sex, cash, whores and something...

the main stream music of today***

im into my hip hop and house music, still people who kill it in both genres just completely unkown.. the melbourne house scene is fuckin dominating now... I don't think i've taken the time to listen to an modern american pop song in over 3 years, complete garbage - all it is, is a reflectant of the people in the country and what they enjoy.. somehow this translates to every country in the world playing american poop on there main stream radio because everyone automatically thinks american music is what sells... music just keeps turning into more commercialized cheesy catchy songs to attract 13-15 year old girls. There are still amazing artists out there just harder to find

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Jesus duck what did I just listen to... I need to cleanse my ears! That was horrible! Why was this allowed onto the internet! I should ban you for even sharing this!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With things like dubstep nowadays getting more credit than people who actually make music, I feel it's going all down the hill.
And NO, I do not consider an emo kid bashing the spacebar to be music, music is made by people and istruments, not computers and kids.

Reaction score
With things like dubstep nowadays getting more credit than people who actually make music, I feel it's going all down the hill.
And NO, I do not consider an emo kid bashing the spacebar to be music, music is made by people and istruments, not computers and kids.

Please don't mix dubstep up with skrillex... People who make REAL dubstep don't just bash a spacebar, it takes alot of care and alot of time to make real dubstep.. Not that mainstream poop.

Reaction score
From 0:00 to 0:15 = The Glitch Mob - Bad Wings
The Glitch Mob has some pretty neat stuff tbh.

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, the rest of the song sucks. They have some balls putting it on the internet. I think i'd rather see 2 girls 1 cup again than this song.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Grenadier - The music of today... - RaGEZONE Forums

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
attention whores. They have absolute 0 talent. I can sing better than them. Literally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
justin bieber/one direction/nicki minaj etc. :grr:

Back