Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which musician would you revive?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its simple wich musician would you revive if you had the chance? in my case i have to say freddy mercury or mozart.

what about you? (just 2 per person :p)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
50 cent and the game

I'm pretty sure they're still alive. I'd say Freddy Mercury as for the second... I'll edit when I make my mind up.

EDIT: Bob Marley too

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh; Elvis Presley.
Always wondered what music would be like if he didn't die.

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jason Becker <------ God of the guitar
Well he's not technically dead, But to make him rape the guitar like he did in the 80's...would be sooo awesome...I would sell my penis and testicle to see that man play live (If he can ever)
Considered a guitar prodigy, Jason becker.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would to about elvis even though I don't listen to his music but a lot of my family members do so...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Frank Zappa.

For number 2, I'd say Hendrix... only thing is, he was a great player and all, but I don't think he'd be able to move from the whole psychadellic rock genre; music wouldn't progress.

Plus, if you've ever watched extended videos of him playing live, you'll see his improv really wasn't that good. A lot of the time it was literally just incoherent noise and feedback.

PLUS! He wouldn't last long. He'd be dead again with 4 years of his revival.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I gotta go with Skatman John.
That guy was the man.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Frank Zappa.

For number 2, I'd say Hendrix... only thing is, he was a great player and all, but I don't think he'd be able to move from the whole psychadellic rock genre; music wouldn't progress.

Plus, if you've ever watched extended videos of him playing live, you'll see his improv really wasn't that good. A lot of the time it was literally just incoherent noise and feedback.

PLUS! He wouldn't last long. He'd be dead again with 4 years of his revival.

THANK you. I was talking to a friend about this the other day actually. Hendrix's excessive feedback in live performances wasn't 'artistic expression' or 'soulful' or whatever, it was just really annoying :/

Back