Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which musician would you revive?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Freddie Mercury and the classics like Beethoven, mozart, and johann sebastian bach no doubt

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix, anybody who choses otherwise has never heard of him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
'course I heard of Hendrix ^^

It's just that I like Dime better.

Dimebag was awesome, Pantera's one of my most favourite bands ever.
Problem is with chosing these people is that if they were still alive, they'd have run past their prime, like Hendrix would still be playing the way he used too and wouldn't adapt to more modern, popular stuff and someone like Tupac would ruin his image by doing a song with someone like Lil Wayne. In most cases the only reason these people are remembered so well is due to their pre-mature and strange deaths. Though, only in some cases. I'm not saying they wouldn't have been remembered as greats anyway by the way.
Anyways, I thought of a new person! Bradley Nowell, I really loved Sublime and even after listening to them for some years now, none of it gets old and boring; I especially love it when I'm stoned or about/getting stoned :p

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Either Tupac and Bob Marley or John Lennon and Michael Jackson.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Michael Jackson, John Lennon

My uncle met MJ in Prague one time.
I live in Liverpool from where John Lennon was from, my Grandad had the privelage of being a taxi-man for John and he also went to pubs back in the early days when John was not that famous with the Beatles. My grandad also went to school with Ringo Start, from the Beatles.

hi5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And your mom also went to school with Maddonna? :D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart​

GrisoM - Which musician would you revive? - RaGEZONE Forums

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Micheal Jackson... I just realized what a great performer he was when he died. I am way behind.

Back