Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oldskool DrumNBass (1990's Jungle)

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jungle DrumNBass anyone?

Jayline, Nu Elementz, Turno, Heist. Just some of the producers that made 'Jungle Drum and Bass' a mainstream sub-genre to rave. Never heard of it? Not to worry, there's a few nice examples below.

I know that many people won't like this. It's not the modern music that you hear everyday so people just aren't used to it. I listen to it for the hype. If I'm going out with friends, this is what will be playing in the car! Damn right.

Jayline

Nu Elementz

Heist

Turno

Enjoy! (or at least try to)

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed these tracks :) but they don't sound too oldschool to me... or maybe I'm wrong? Too many skrillex-like sounds for me, except that last track which is daaaamn good.
This is oldschool for me

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed these tracks :) but they don't sound too oldschool to me... or maybe I'm wrong? Too many skrillex-like sounds for me.
This is oldschool for me

Drum and Bass back then was a lot more rave-like in comparison to the modern DnB you hear nowadays. Mainly because it was designed for ravers. The fast beats, the electronic samples, they were what ravers wanted and that's what they got. Ever heard of illegal DnB raves? This is the sort of music you get at those sort of places today. However it was much more popular in the 80-90s.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was born in 80's and back then I got to know what D'n'B is. Maybe that's why I don't really like these "new sounds". Not all of them of course.
I use to jump from genre to genre, so thanks for bringing me back :)
Post more tracks and I'll check them with pleasure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drum and Bass back then was a lot more rave-like in comparison to the modern DnB you hear nowadays. Mainly because it was designed for ravers. The fast beats, the electronic samples, they were what ravers wanted and that's what they got. Ever heard of illegal DnB raves? This is the sort of music you get at those sort of places today. However it was much more popular in the 80-90s.

Sweating your nut off with some fast music, low lighting and many people chewing gum. Just like a typical night at Sankeys :lol:

Back