Young Pirate Weed - Cocaine Migraine
    Here we go enjoy bros.
    Owner of Faronnia MU Online : Classic private server
    Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/faron...tered-1164589/

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: Young Pirate Weed - Cocaine Migraine

Unfortunately, the link doesn't work, and I kinda want to watch the video to find out more about the subject.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    AshburnLocation
    4Posts

The video is not working sadly, it has been deleted or something. It would be interesting to watch it, I am very curious about this subject. During this period, a lot of people found weed as a way of relaxing, and not getting crazy being stuck between 4 walls. This was my case as well, it was boring as hell to be alone in the apartment. I went on getkush.io and ordered some weed, this was a salvation and I am lucky that I didn't get insane, because I was very close to it, being lonely and isolated.
    Last edited by Unsier; 16-03-21 at 03:45 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    New Jersey NewaLocation
    15Posts

Thanks for sharing. I need some help. Can someone here give me advice? I need to know if marijuana can help to overcome depression!!!

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    AshburnLocation
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xLaurenHx View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I need some help. Can someone here give me advice? I need to know if marijuana can help to overcome depression!!!
    I hope you don't have such big problems. Anyway, I can answer your question from my own experience. Marijuana helped me get through hard times in my life, but you have to be careful not to overdo it because there are many people who do not have a balance and do things that they are sorry about after a while because negative effects occur. By the way, I can recommend an easier way, namely to take marijuana seed. That way you save money and it's much simpler. Especially since there are many seedsman coupons for marijuana seed orders and that saves even more.
    Last edited by Unsier; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:19 PM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Actually never experienced anything as a weed migraine.

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Me neither, I feel like people should really be more careful with what they buy, unless you buy from a legit dispensary, you can't be sure about what's actually in the product. The migraine can come from other stuff that is there to fill the weight of the product you're buying. You can never be sure of what's in something bought from a sketchy online store. This is a huge problem, which in my opinion we can overcome by making it easier to have access to legal dispensaries. I've been actually saving towards this goal since I was in university and I knew cannabis has been legalized in California. It's a tedious process, about which you can check this site and read more there because I'm not an expert at explaining, so it's better to read for yourself, but I'm open to any questions. I'm only just starting down this path, so wish me luck.
    Last edited by DanVancez; 1 Week Ago at 11:37 AM.

Advertisement