Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Post your favourite blues songs!

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
My favourite right now is "Did you hear the rain by George Ezra".

It's my favourite because it describes the hard tribulations of life and it's been a long time mantra that I've said to myself "You need to learn to dance in the rain". This mantra to me means that no matter how hard or cold life may get, you have to learn to be positive and happy no matter how hard life gets, because life is so short.

The lyrics in the song "Did you hear the rain" have so much meaning to me, and in the middle of the song he says "Losing is inside" which lately has been saving me from depression. These emotions is the heart of blues, and the blues is music that you can listen to and know that you're not alone, and being alone ontop of how hard life is can break a person.

Posted these comments to FB, thought I'd share:

- Also just a thought.. how does a man of this age have a voice like this along with a song like this that is wise beyond words?

Magical.

- Also, along with this fine gentleman there's so many people with voices like this unheard. Why would you only notice one because he was able to learn how to voice it?

So many stones unturned...

Last edited:
Back