Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rap Music?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone here like rap music? i believe its the best type of music (not these mainstream losers) some of it has the most lyrical genius i have ever heard. before you bash on rap check these out

all by the same artist but don't say it sucks unless you have listened to it. if you believe all rap is complete crap explain your reasons. "why?" you might ask.... well because i just would like to get the general public's (of ragezone) decision.

discuss

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love rap, it's primarily what I listen to, however, I don't think I would call it 'the best type of music' In-fact, I wouldn't call anything the best type of music, as, music is music, period. All types of music are beautiful in their own way, so I don't really like to 'categorize' music into the 'best types' I just categorize music as the best, point blank :)

However, I do believe the Rap/Hip-Hop genre possesses some of the most unique, creative, deep and culture-influential lyrics there are, simply because it is so much different, yet started from so many of the same roots that intertwine into pretty much every genre of music. Rap/Hip-Hop has evolved into something that demands something different and awe inspiring.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love rap, it's primarily what I listen to, however, I don't think I would call it 'the best type of music' In-fact, I wouldn't call anything the best type of music, as, music is music, period. All types of music are beautiful in their own way, so I don't really like to 'categorize' music into the 'best types' I just categorize music as the best, point blank :)

However, I do believe the Rap/Hip-Hop genre possesses some of the most unique, creative, deep and culture-influential lyrics there are, simply because it is so much different, yet started from so many of the same roots that intertwine into pretty much every genre of music. Rap/Hip-Hop has evolved into something that demands something different and awe inspiring.

you sir, truly have a way with words. i mean some music out there isn't beautiful in any way... not gonna name anything or anyone i believe creates music like that. but in there own way i guess everything has something about it that makes it just unbelievable. but rap is just so perfect in so many ways (in most cases.) the things you can learn from listening to it. even if you haven't experienced it, you can feel the artist's emotion, ambition, and what they are trying to let you understand. it has its own uniqueness because what they are putting down over specific beats. poop if they want they could make the beat anything and if the emotion comes from the beat you can understand it all. its just so perfect this is just one thing i don't think i could live without. music is my life man...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like german rap music. My Favorit Rappers as 0815 are the noobs want to make it big in the Battle. Mh i find sometimes Rapper better than other.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You have an exquisite way of describing things.

Ontopic:

I rarely listen to rap music though if i happen to come across a song i truly like it's either because of the lyrics and the message or story behind it, or because it has a good ring to it.
It also depends on what feeling i get when listening to it.

Back