Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] *Creepy* | *Spooky* - Halloween Soundtrack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hope you like it guys :D This is a soundtrack I decided to make since October is getting nearer by the time, Feel free to use it, in whichever project you want.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice job, really liked the ending. Those sounds are definitely freaking me out. :)

Hehehe Glad you liked it :D finally yey! haha, got the first possitive feedback, Let's see how it keeps going on youtube, if so, I could make some more haha!

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
elmasmalo1 - [Release] *Creepy* | *Spooky* - Halloween Soundtrack - RaGEZONE Forums

Doesn't beat Werewolf Bar Mitzvah:

"Werewolf Bar Mitzvah,
Spooky, Scary!
Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves.."

"I was sitting by the punchbowl,
making circumcision jokes-"

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Really liked the way you added all the sound effects together, reminded me of some sort of poltergeist film.
Some ideas for the future:

• Perhaps make more of a subtle footstep sound
• People talking with whispering going on behind them
• Screams
• More creeks
• Wall Scratches perhaps?
• Dragging items?
• Perhaps heavy breathing
• Sounds of bodies or dismemberment being heard? (Sinister, I know)

Overall, was a great track and if made a little longer could be made into like an intro or ending of a film or program.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow.. nice , I likes this..
elmasmalo1 - [Release] *Creepy* | *Spooky* - Halloween Soundtrack - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks dude I'm gonna haz nightmarez now hahaa

Really liked the way you added all the sound effects together, reminded me of some sort of poltergeist film.
Some ideas for the future:

• Perhaps make more of a subtle footstep sound
• People talking with whispering going on behind them
• Screams
• More creeks
• Wall Scratches perhaps?
• Dragging items?
• Perhaps heavy breathing
• Sounds of bodies or dismemberment being heard? (Sinister, I know)

Overall, was a great track and if made a little longer could be made into like an intro or ending of a film or program.

Thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely pit up some more of the effects that you recommended in your list, It also sounds good for a nice haunting track hahajaajja

Back