Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rock vs hip hop.

Rock or hip hop?

• Rock Forever!

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • yeah hip hop all the way!

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no one mentioned 3 doors down? it is great band infact ;) songs like:down poison,here without you,when im gone.... system of a down i like chop suey and toxic city ... Korn:got the life,follow the leader,didmy time ....

there are very good rock bands like:Crazy town,Red hot chilli peppers,Good Charlotte,green day,sum41 and a lot more ;)

ohhhh and hey Disturbed is band number 2 for me!!! after Linkin Park really great band good songs:Fear,Stupify,Down with the sickness,conflicts...

Its just to much to take in :D

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bottom kicker said:
system of a down sucks! only good song is chop suey or wat ever it is

Obviously, you never heard any of their other songs.

Linkin_Park said:
there are very good rock bands like:Crazy town,Red hot chilli peppers,Good Charlotte,green day,sum41 and a lot more

Are you trying to be funny?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well basically people have 2 choices now adays be an outcast and go along with rock (which i have chosen) or you can be a stuck up ganster that walks down the street with his pants around his ankles and hat turned sideways. Also i swear they have there own language, like "yeye" wtf is that the nexted person who approches me and talks like that is suddenly gonna have a bad day...

[EDIT] yes system is a god of a band, people my say there new cd sucks but only the true fans would stick around to see where there new "sound" gets them. Personally i love it, the cd title also matches everyone of there songs, they literally are mesmerizing.

Last edited:

R3D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
rishwin said:
W00t ROCK FOR EVER!!
LINKIN PARK FOR EVER !!!!!
I WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!
LETS LIVE TOGETHER !!!!

ROFL ^^ :D

LOL... I used to listen to rock (mainly Linkin Park). At the moment i love to listen to hip-hop and house. Still the best music is aussie music.
Sarutobi - Rock vs hip hop. - RaGEZONE Forums

iod

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reckless said:
well basically people have 2 choices now adays be an outcast and go along with rock (which i have chosen) or you can be a stuck up ganster that walks down the street with his pants around his ankles and hat turned sideways. Also i swear they have there own language, like "yeye" wtf is that the nexted person who approches me and talks like that is suddenly gonna have a bad day...

[EDIT] yes system is a god of a band, people my say there new cd sucks but only the true fans would stick around to see where there new "sound" gets them. Personally i love it, the cd title also matches everyone of there songs, they literally are mesmerizing.

I couldn't disagree more, first of all listening to a type of music doesn't make you a type of person, thats a very shallow way of looking at it. There aren't 2 choices either, people that listen to rock aren't outcast and everyone who doesn't listen to rock isn't a gangster. There are some people that wear their pants around their ankles and hat turned sideways but that doesn't mean you can stereotype or I could say all people who listen to "rock" (in quotes because it's probably stuff like that guy posted) are little emo kids who can't fit in so they go around complaining about everything, being melodramatic, and thinkin their fake personality is so cool they have to go show it off.

System of a Down's new cd does suck, the last one did too. Atleast with the last one you had a few decent sounding songs that were scrapped together but still not a cd worth buying. The new one is a huge pile of radio friendly idiotic political poop, along the lines of greenday. Everything started going down hill after everyone jumped on chop suey.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Purplepill said:
Obviously, you never heard any of their other songs.

Are you trying to be funny?

are you trying to say that im not? :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rock for sure in my opinion.
Depends what rock, that poop you hear today isn't rock, it's poop.
Try some 60's & 70's rock.
Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix.
That will open your mind a bit.

iod

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
zorobz said:

:D :D :D :D :D : D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
zorobz said:

i was listening to Led Zeppelin Deep Purple and Pink Floyd since six years old cause my dad always told me to listen to that type of music and switched it on i still listening to deep purple and led zeppelin... as for Jimi Hendrix actually never heard of it. and forgot about pink floyd :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[Linkin_Park] said:
i was listening to Led Zeppelin Deep Purple and Pink Floyd since six years old cause my dad always told me to listen to that type of music and switched it on i still listening to deep purple and led zeppelin... as for Jimi Hendrix actually never heard of it. and forgot about pink floyd :(
Wish my dad would have tell me to listen to these when I was 6 years old.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CoALa said:
LOL... I used to listen to rock (mainly Linkin Park). At the moment i love to listen to hip-hop and house. Still the best music is aussie music.
Sarutobi - Rock vs hip hop. - RaGEZONE Forums

I Here you there With the Aussie Music Man, But not with the Hip hop and House Crap.;)

Best Aussie Band is Frenzal Rhomb, They are kinda Rock(Punk Rock)...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Decent rock music kicks hip-hop square in the balls.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I couldn't disagree more, first of all listening to a type of music doesn't make you a type of person, thats a very shallow way of looking at it. There aren't 2 choices either, people that listen to rock aren't outcast and everyone who doesn't listen to rock isn't a gangster. There are some people that wear their pants around their ankles and hat turned sideways but that doesn't mean you can stereotype or I could say all people who listen to "rock" (in quotes because it's probably stuff like that guy posted) are little emo kids who can't fit in so they go around complaining about everything, being melodramatic, and thinkin their fake personality is so cool they have to go show it off.

heh, i can tell you dont live in oshawa

R3D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
FAT_BOT said:
I Here you there With the Aussie Music Man, But not with the Hip hop and House Crap.;)

Best Aussie Band is Frenzal Rhomb, They are kinda Rock(Punk Rock)...

Do you know The living end?

Reaction score
iod said:

System of a Down's new cd does suck, the last one did too. Atleast with the last one you had a few decent sounding songs that were scrapped together but still not a cd worth buying. The new one is a huge pile of radio friendly idiotic political poop, along the lines of greenday. Everything started going down hill after everyone jumped on chop suey.

Agreed. Take me for example, im a room potato (if its a school day, im either in school or in my room. If its a holiday, im only in my room), and i listen to rock, heavy metal rock is what i like best (stuff like Mudvayne, SlipKnot, Element Eighty, etc.) and also not-so-heavy-rock like green day and thousand foot krutch.... I also like a bit of dance/club/techno/trancy kind of stuff, such as "Commander Tom - Attention!" or "Jesselyn - Omnia" & "DJ Tiesto - Adagio" . But still like rock best :) Rap/Hip-Hop, im very picky with... If its not eminem, outkast or any of those, it sucks (imo) Im no outkast or a gangster... im just a kid who sits in his room all day.. lol. I dont have piercings or tatoos and i dont care how i look... My hair can be extremely messy when i wake up but i dont give a poop... I dont wear a hat, and i wear what i feel will be most comfortable. I dont let music tell me how to live. (although im not happy with my life at all atm).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lets seeeeee hummmmm well I dont even need to think for this I LOVE ROCK and cant stand hip hop its only made for parties not to listen to for me rock is verry mellodic where the singer actualy got a voice in hip hop u cant tell cuz they not singing ^^ so eny fool can make hip hop just get a jumbai and a mike and ur redy for it.

Back