Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SCNDL - The Munsta (Aero Chord Remix)

Reaction score
I've never really had a interest in trap specifically before, I was mainly into core Drum and Bass, but listening to this and other stuff by Artists like Aero Chord mainly, I am really enjoying this more and more. Listening to this piece now and I'm really liking it.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've never really had a interest in trap specifically before, I was mainly into core Drum and Bass, but listening to this and other stuff by Artists like Aero Chord mainly, I am really enjoying this more and more. Listening to this piece now and I'm really liking it.

The whole Trap interest for me started by Aero Chord's 'Surface', ever since I found it two weeks ago, I've been finding all sorts of great music in that genre. But yeah, Drum and Bass is too a brilliant genre and has to be my favorite.

Back