Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shareing Idea

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
well, first of all when the account is public there would be ppl who will change the pwd just for fun... I know there would be...
and what about sharing in Gmail, we could use Gdrive (but I don't know if it is allowed to use it for many ppl or just for one at the same time..).
Also there are many free file hosting systems like and , etc...
again, it's not quite "legal"...

Reaction score
[lexx] said:
again, it's not quite "legal"...

yea, but wat is legal these days?
donald duck is still illegal in many countries cos he has no pants :icon6:
and yes, there r many ppl who will change the pass (although the person who created it can change it back if they use a linked email address, and cos they know the secret Q & A)

Reaction score
i agree with nopeace, and imo the pass should only be given to trusted users such as ex, nopeace, iod, hybrid Rishwin, lex, mental, sipher, all the mods, neosparky, dontonberry, solares, basically everyone we trust (sry if i didnt mention any1 but this was just as an example)

But imo its a great idea 8)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm

i think the idea could spark some diff ideas, but i reckon what'd be better is some kinda php script which lets u upload to different webspaces (loads of ppl here have huge spaces, most of which they dont use) and get a lil sub-site going which has a simple searchfunction on, kinda make it like

alternatively the programmers of RZ could make an RZ program like kazaa :p

Back