Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sia!

Reaction score
DO any of you guys listen to Sia, I'm really curious.

I only discovered her in like December and started getting really into her when my grandma went into hospital in February, the last night of her life I was in the hospital just me my mother and my sister staying with her so she wouldn't pass alone and I listened to Sia for a good 4 hours to express my feelings.

If you haven't heard a lot of her songs - go listen to her. She has possibly THE most powerful, amazing voice ever.

Ill give a few recommendations:
Breathe Me - My favourite, but can't listen to it anymre as I like to keep it as a memory because the last time I listened to this I was pretty fucked up and suicidal -- then the whole poop happened with my grandma (RIP.) Nonetheless it's probably one of her best songs.

My Love - Another GREAT song. Her voice is just amazing in this, however it's pretty slow - still unbelievable.

Elastic Heart - This song gets me quite emotional, because the lyrics are just so incredibly powerful.

There are a lot more. Basically just go listen and feedback with your thoughts.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
She has a great voice! There are a lot of popular artists that sing songs that Sia wrote too. I was watching an interview a while back where she sat down at a piano and wrote a decent song for the people there. The talent that she has is incredible.

Reaction score
She has a great voice! There are a lot of popular artists that sing songs that Sia wrote too. I was watching an interview a while back where she sat down at a piano and wrote a decent song for the people there. The talent that she has is incredible.

Yes! She has wrote songs for Beyonce and even wrote "Diamonds" by Rihanna

Back