Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Something new.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

I'm quite sure there's a lot of people who haven't even heard of this band, but for those who have, you probably know that they usually produce post-hardcore and metalcore music. But with their latest album release of the album titled Tracing Back Roots, they changed their sound. In my opinion it's a mix of genres I've never heard before, it's interesting and really catchy, especially if you know what kind of music they used to make. This is a huge difference.

Before you listen to this song, I just want you to know that this is nothing like other metalcore bands you've heard before. The lyrics of this bands songs are so powerful and have so many stories to tell. I sometimes get chills only by reading the lyrics. Just wanted to tell you that.

The band is called We Came As Romans, and the song title is A Moment. Here you go:

I don't know if this type of music reaches out to everyone, but even if you don't like it I would like to hear what you think. And of course let me know if you like it.

Back