Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What song/music gives you the most nostalgia?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid , I used to listen to some songs almost frequently , now that years have passed , I occasionally listen back to them , once in a while and the feelings is just great.

Here's 3 songs that give me the feeling. Of course you can post as much as songs you cross though that remind you of anything of all the time you lived. Feel free to post them ^^

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

When I was a kid I used to listen a lot to Roxette. This song always reminds me playing a game on Commodore :) No idea what the title was.
Michael Jackson's songs also remind me of many things.

Reaction score
My father collects cds (its sick, he almost has 10k now) his favorite band is The Greatful Dead, how many times I haven't heard this number lol, they have better songs but I do not know the titles.

Also when we went on vacation we used to listen Ween in the car. Ween really has a diverse musicstyle, their songs are so different.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score

When I was a kid I used to listen a lot to Roxette. This song always reminds me playing a game on Commodore :) No idea what the title was.
Michael Jackson's songs also remind me of many things.

This gives me much nostalgia too :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anything by the Eagles gives me off my childhood. They were one of my mothers favorite bands so it was playing all the time!

Back