Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stone Sour - Absolute Zero (Official Video)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They're my favorite band. Never fail to deliver quality music. Some other good songs on that album are Last of the Real, A Rumor of Skin, The Travelers Pt. 1, Taciturn.

You should check out some of their old demos. You can find the 1994, 1996 and 2001 demos in discographies on torrent sites but there are 2 really rare demos.

One is the 2000 demo. Some of the songs from it have resurfaced but at least 1 of them is still lost. Stone Sours Dead Generation (paid membership) has recently started releasing previously unreleased songs twice a month.

The other one is the mythical 1992 demo. Supposedly only a few copies of the cassette still exist in the hands of some band members and close friends. I hope it will come out someday, but it might not because Corey Taylor has said openly he's not completely comfortable with the way his voice sounds in those early years. He was actually opposed to the '94 demo coming out for the same reason, which is a shame because I personally think it's their best album. My goal is to hear it before I die.

Damnit Stone Sour why you gotta be so awesome.

Back