Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Teminite - Cecil Pavlova; Lyrics request - Do you have good ears and English?

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Srsly, I understand the most of the text, I miss only 4 words, it's just the intro and 2 breaks you can hear voice. The story seems to be funny and I want to understand it fully:

Please gimme full lyrics. :zippy:

What I got:
A long time ago in a city not far from the place you are now there's an epidemic and(?) someone has/of(?) cursed(?) sweeping(?) the land.

There's no bundles(?) of cakes and pies from the far reaches of the earth that would bring wonder and amazement to the soul (?) any man who wickedness(?) that.

But there is one private thing that is missing: Until one day, a young boy by the name Cecil Pavlova invented something, so delicious, so ??????, so ????? yellow flavored, that it changed the face of pie forever!

Everybody come on custard!

Give me back my custard!
It does not sound right, everywhere.

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's what I got,

A long time ago, in a city not far from the place you are now, there was an epidemic and someone of curse sweeping the land.

There was an abundance of cakes and pies from the far reaches of the earth that would bring wonder and amazement to the soul of any man who witnessed it.

But there was one final thing that was missing: Until one day, a young boy by the name Cecil Pavlova invented something, so delicious, so scrumptious, so bursting with yellow flavor that it changed the face of pie forever!

Give me back my custard!

I had to listen to it a few times. Had to edit the thread a few times too! It's not 100% accurate but from what I heard it seems right.

Last edited:
• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Here's what I got,

A long time ago, in a city not far from the place you are now, there was an epidemic and someone of curse sweeping the land.

There was an abundance of cakes and pies from the far reaches of the earth that would bring wonder and amazement to the soul of any man who witnessed it.

But there was one final thing that was missing: Until one day, a young boy by the name Cecil Pavlova invented something, so delicious, so scrumptious, so bursting with yellow flavor that it changed the face of pie forever!

Give me back my custard!

I had to listen to it a few times. Had to edit the thread a few times too! It's not 100% accurate but from what I heard it seems right.

Wow this finally makes more sense. Thanks for your effort, but I clearly understand who witnessed that, but it makes more sense. And wow I did not get the final, it sounds so clearly like private, and again, yours makes sense.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow this finally makes more sense. Thanks for your effort, but I clearly understand who witnessed that, but it makes more sense. And wow I did not get the final, it sounds so clearly like private, and again, yours makes sense.

Not a problem :) I know it's very difficult to listen to as the vocals go fast at some points. Like I said it isn't 100% accurate but it's what I heard. It's a cool song, by the way!

Back