Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ToW - May/29 (Metal) In Flames - The Aritifacts Of The Black Rain

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
week of : 5/29/05

well i cant find a good host so ill post up a music video of another band.

scroll down and watch this movie, it features another person that you probably have never heard of.

song all together has a very good flow, and if you listen at 2 in the morning with no lights on it creeps you out.

i give it 8.5/10 very good, but not perfect.

ok guys as a bonus for this being the first week, there will be 2 songs :D.

the video and this song:

please go support the artist and buy their cd! :thumbup:

thansk iod for the help, I wanna continue doing this song thing.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This group is quite good nice medivil rock its somthing u shoudl try but not a must.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Fair play! Great way to start this thing off!

As always with this particular kind of rock (yes, I know it it's own little sub genre of metal but I collect it all into rock. Confuses me less) I love the guitars. Vocals less so.

Prefered the 2nd btw! 6.5/10 :thumbsup: It's better than zero!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
the voacls sounds wierd cause this is a swedish band, their newer vocals have more of this wierd high pitched raspy growl (have to hear it to know what i mean).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The In Flames song was Cool 9/10!
As for the Kamelot one, I couldn't Download it. 0.o

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldnt try downloading it either. It's hosted over yahoo, and yahoo has billed me about things such as "yahoo games." I never played yahoo games, searched for them, and I never had a yahoo account. No clue how they found me, credit card info and everything.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont trust Internet Explorer, so I dont use it, simple as that. The song being hosted off rapidshare was a good one. I'd give it an 8.0/10.0

Back